28 Nov Upcoming Webinar: How to Use Billing Information to Maximize Utilization and Control Costs
UPDATE – View the recorded webinar here.
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Time: 10am PST/ 1pm EST/ 7pm CET
OpenStack resource consumption and costing data, aggregated and computed by billing systems, can be presented in many different ways to inform and to influence behavior. In this webinar, we’ll offer some techniques that operators and users can exploit to:
- Simplify implementation, including planning, tenant onboarding, showback and chargeback
- Enable self-service access to resource consumption and cost data
- Measure, influence, and police usage and improve resource utilization
- Predict capacity requirements for multi-cloud services
- Keep track of costs across private/public hybrid cloud architectures, and integrate with enterprise accounting platforms
Join John Jainschigg of Mirantis and Jay Chaudhury of Talligent as they share valuable insight on how to simplify your capacity and cost management to optimize your OpenStack cloud operations.